Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Little Conversation About Cutoffs

Micheal (to Tobias): Today there was an uprising. At work, my sister convinced all the employers to "fight for their right" and to go against "the establishment of the man" by not doing any work. She convinced everyone to just completely walk out, and--and just ruined everything! The whole day, ruined!

Tobias: That's pretty upsetting. But seriously, does my butt look fat in these jeans?

Michael: Those are cut-offs and--

Tobias: Do I look fat?

Michael (annoyed): You obviously understand my troubles right now with my wife--your sister.

Tobias: I'm bad at handling rowdy woman just like the next guy. Especially when she goes on about trying different positions.

 Michael/Tobias: Not the problem--not at all, please stop wearing those God awful cutoffs/I mean seriously, I go one way, she goes the other. How can we ever have a compromise?

No comments:

Post a Comment